Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting windows sources

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:38:21 +0100
"May Dousak" <phoebus apollonus net> wrote:

> About a year ago I've read about gnomemeeting being in beta on
> windows.
It's "Ekiga" now.
I just tried it on the XP home of my brother, the binaries. Unpacked 2
ZIP files, doubleclick on the exe... and - works.

> Where could I get it (and its sources)?

look at
http://snapshots.seconix.com/win32/

It's a small HowTo and some links to the files.
The base sources are the normal ones.

J.

--
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.