Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gategeeper registration

Edit
Accounts
Add

Account Name - Make something up
Protocol - H323
Gatekeeper - nn.nn.nn.nn
User name - nothing
Password - nothing
    Gatekeeper ID 0044020.....
    Registration Timeout - 3600

click the check box - immediately comes back with registration failed - gatekeepers say nothing recieved

miss out the GatekeeperID bit and it comes back registered - gatekeepers see registration but without any details which is about as useful as a chocolate fire escape ;-)

regards

mal