[GnomeMeeting-list] No DTMF using Ekiga with dutch provider Xs4all

I'm using Ekiga to voip with my voip account from the dutch provider
Xs4all. It works fine, the only thing that doesn't work is that i can't
control menus like voicemail. Ekige tells me that DTMF has been sent, but
there's no action. I tried using all the different audio codecs (and
deactivating the other), but that doesn't work. Is there someone who has
an idea what to do or has got Xs4all voip working on Ekiga?

Greetings,

Jeroen van de Nieuwenhof