Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga vs NAT, registration failed

Hi,

If you have iptables enabled and you don't want to turn it off, you
can do port forwarding on the router. The druid will report Port
restricted NAT so you have enable STUN. Works for me (I was actually a
bit suprised when it worked), YMMV.