[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with ekiga.

Hello, after make one dist-upgrade in my kanotix, I get the next problem
by using ekiga, when I use some sound (ring tone or connecting with echo
test, etc...) it freeze with the next message:

ferenc todobarato:$ ekiga
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out): 0x08575040 ***

I try to reinstall but I get the same message all the time, can you give
me some advice what is the reason, some new library that dosent like
ekiga, after dist upgrade?

Best regards, Francisco Demeter.