Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Speaking with a Wengo user

On 4/28/06, Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:
David BERCOT a écrit :
> I'd like to call a Wengo user from Ekiga. Is it possible ?

Wengo uses SIP, ekiga uses SIP.

th main probleme with wengo , it's teh wengophone , the stable V1 , can't call anything but a wengo pseudo , but it might be corrected in version 2 , you can even find nightly builds with libGAIM integrated

http://wengofiles.wengo.fr/nightlybuilds/

> Do you have a method to have a SIP address with a Wengo account ?
If the user is foo wengo net, calling sip:foo wengo net in ekiga should
work.

It's foo voip wengo fr , it's very aukward because their directory say  foo ipadressofthesipproxy

Snark on #ekiga