Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga vs NAT, registration failed

Thanks Damien!

It is an honor to receive an email from you! Just let me tell you how much I appreciate your (and other developer's) job!

Anyway, thanks again for taking care of my case.

As you suggested I have:

1) haven't forwarded any ports (this changed the druid response into: "Port Restricted Nat")
2) enabled stun
3) run ekiga -d 4 and the result can be found here
http://www.pact.cpes.sussex.ac.uk/~ad204/output.txt

Thanks again and I hope you can solve my problem!

Cheers,
-- Antonio