Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga vs NAT, registration failed

Hi!

Le jeudi 27 avril 2006 à 18:37 +0100, Antonio De Felice a écrit :
> Thanks Damien!
>
> It is an honor to receive an email from you! Just let me tell you how
> much I appreciate your (and other developer's) job!

:-D

> Anyway, thanks again for taking care of my case.
>
> As you suggested I have:
>
> 1) haven't forwarded any ports (this changed the druid response into:
> "Port Restricted Nat")
> 2) enabled stun
> 3) run ekiga -d 4 and the result can be found here
> http://www.pact.cpes.sussex.ac.uk/~ad204/output.txt

Unfortunately, I have bad news.

Here is what happens :
- it sends the REGISTER request to the server
- it never receives an answer

There are several possibilities :
- Your router doesn't work with STUN
- You have a local firewall on the local machine

I would vote for the second possibility (local firewall). Can you check
this?
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net