Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Call broken w/ silence detection

Le jeudi 20 avril 2006 à 09:43 +0200, Jan Kasprzak a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> : Hello,
> :
> : > 	Then I have found that I have enabled the silence detection
> : > in my Preferences. After disabling the silence detection I am able
> : > to call my peer and the call does not crash even after 10 minutes.
> : > Is it a known problem?
> :
> : No...
> :
> 	OK, then - what other info should I provide?

I am thinking about a NAT problem. If silence detection is enabled, no
packets are transmitted. If no packets are transmitted, the NAT binding
is closed and when you start talking again, the router rejects the
packets.

Does that sound possible to you?

If so, there is nothing we can really do.
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net