[GnomeMeeting-list] Using ekiga from two places?

	Hello,

what is the best way to use Ekiga from two places (at work and at home),
while keeping Ekiga running on both places most of the time, but having
a single "public" SIP account? Can I be logged in to ekiga.net from both
places simultaneously? Or should I play with Forward URL settings?

	I want to have a single SIP account which would be known to my
friends/coworkers, and I want calls to this SIP account end up either
at my home workstation or at my workstation at work, depending on
"where I currently am" (i.e. where the last keyboart/mouse activity has
been or something like that).

	Thanks,

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |