Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga issues with Netmeeting (no video from netmeeting), old GM work

When I did this particular output test, I did not have a microphone hooked
into the WinXP machine.  But rest assured, the audio does work both ways
just fine.  But there is no video.  And as I said before, I did this with no
firewall at several points in time, too.
Sent from the GnomeMeeting - General forum at Nabble.com.