Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga from/to China?

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 10:15:12 +0200
Mario Vukelic <mario vukelic dantian org> wrote:

> Is there anything special she should look out for? As far as I know,
> she did run the druid (how non-HIG!), and it popped up the message
> that no NAT was detected and STUN is not needed. She has ADSL, and
> her computer is plugged directly into the ADSL modem (i.e. no home
> network), but I know nothing about how the provider set this up (and
> it would be nearly impossible to find out I guess).

I admit, the Great Firewall can be a problem. We had that discussion a
while ago on IRC, there was a guy from there who had similar problems
and tracked it down to "something unknown inbetween blocking".

J.

PS:
Non-HIG? What? The word "Druid"? Ok ;)

--