Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] cannot make or receive sip cal on etch

On 4/5/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
[cut]
> Your router prevents creating a socket pair. I have applied a workaround
> to CVS to that problem.
>
> Please install a CVS snapshot from http://snapshots.seconix.com

Thanks for the early reply.

I've installed the debian packages for the cvs snapshot and the
problem it's not solved.

Trying to connect to 500 ekiga net I get this time a different error
message: Security check failed.

Attached there is the output of ekiga -d 4.

PS: I'm "noise" on #ekiga, in the case you want to quickly contact me.

Cheers,

  ~ Antonio