Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] cannot make or receive sip cal on etch

Hi,

On 4/4/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> check your gconf settings, and check it is setup to listen on the right
> interface.

In the ekiga's preferences the right interface is selected (I have
only one Ethernet card, and the chat in ekiga works!).

I haven't understood what you mean by checking the gconf settings,
sorry. Can you explain  in more details?

Many Thanks.

Cheers,

  ~ Antonio