[GnomeMeeting-list] Could not open audio channel for audio reception

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to the echo test server and I'm getting the error:

 Could not open audio channel for audio reception

 An error occured while trying to play audio to the soundcard for the
 audio reception. Please check that your soundcard is not busy and that
 your driver supports full-duplex.
 The audio reception has been disabled.

So I tried this on my other computer. I get the same error *but* the
echo test works! I hear the test message and my audio is fed back to me
(very choppy but that's another issue).

According to preferences audio I/O is via an Intel 82801DB-ICH4 on both
computers.

So, what is this error message about? It appears regardless of whether
it's working or not, should I ignore it or is it relevant to the
computer where the test isn't working?

I'm baffled! Thanks in advance for any advice,

Leon...