[GnomeMeeting-list] i am the bad guy

I am the bad guy who says
that the adress book functionality has nothing to do in ekiga
i think that ekiga has not to be a hudge program which want to do to do
every thing

in fact i have lost most of my email contacts by suppressing entries
in the folder
ok  i am stupid i have not seen the relation with evolution

of course b:

or maybe ekiga wants to be the first in the number of used shared
libraries

I still think that is a very good program (but i find it a bit heavy )
if you want to do everything it will be the case

I know  a lot of gnomemeeting users  ...
not in the mailing list and some don't use  anymore ekiga
but  i still communicate with them

--
http://jmg.redarmor.net