Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Apparent problems w/ ils.seconix.com and NAT

Le mardi 20 septembre 2005 à 14:53 -0500, Reshat Sabiq a écrit :

> On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, Damien Sandras wrote:
>
> > I think that what you have is an ALSA setup problem that should be
> > reported back to the Fedora guys.

> Yes, it should be fixable, because sound card worked w/ FC3, and even on
> Knoppix. Before i involve Fedora, i'll try to make a clean install,
> instead of upgrade, and then play w/ it a little, if needed. $35-40 for me
> isn't a big deal, but i guess this precedent, if i get it to work, could
> help others save too.
> ;)

Every distribution is different, but on Debian, I have this file:
/etc/alsa/modutils/0.9

You must have a similar modutils file.

And that file must contain something like :
options snd major=116 cards_limit=4

If cards_limit is set to 1, then it can explain your problem.