Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Apparent problems w/ ils.seconix.com and NAT

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, Damien Sandras wrote:

> I think that what you have is an ALSA setup problem that should be
> reported back to the Fedora guys.
>
> > > Strange, but when i upgraded to FC4, webcam mic appeared to work, but i
> > > couldN'T ascertain that cause now the sound card is mis-recognized, and
> > > doesn't work. I guess there is some hope for STX webcam, but will see.

Yes, it should be fixable, because sound card worked w/ FC3, and even on
Knoppix. Before i involve Fedora, i'll try to make a clean install,
instead of upgrade, and then play w/ it a little, if needed. $35-40 for me
isn't a big deal, but i guess this precedent, if i get it to work, could
help others save too.
;)

Thanks.