[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: sound does not work

I think you should run alsamixer in a console and check something crucial isn't muted or zero-volumed... ALSA's defaults just suck.

I think I will need some explaination about alsamixer... what should be
up and what don't need to?

I have (in capture mode) Mic to the max, but I can't change anything to the Capture channel (m/up/down/</> don't change anything)... it's red and display no column.

Lynda