[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting with external hardware.

Hi all,
Other that the Quicknet devices (which seem expensive and hard to locate) can Gnomemeeting work with any external devices?

As far as I can imagine the cheap USB-Phones are nothing more than a USB sound card. Anyone got any experience with these? I do not need to Codec to be in the phone, PC can handle that.....

I wish to do a point to point link with a non-techy person (but on a tight budget). A ringing (or bleeping) phone seems the easiest way forward.

Cheers,
Simon.