Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting with external hardware.

HI , I ve tried this before with more or less success , yep a box like usb-b2k
[1] or usb-b1k [2] ( the one you described ) can work with gnomemeeting as
they are usb sound card , but the usb-b2k , you need to activate it using a
GLP ed software

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/usbb2k-api/

the CVS

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/usbb2k-api/

contains a kernel module for usb-p1k that sould made the trick and allow ring
and dial.

A Dbus gnomemeeting component has been started, I have not tested it, but you
can give it a try ........

By the way we got 3 p1k from yealink to help them building a linux "
skypemate" , but the have not realease anything....

[2] http://www.yealink.com/skypemate/prodetail_p1k.htm

[1] http://www.yealink.com/skypemate/prodetail_b1k.htm