Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech Quickcam IM

> On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 16:17:45 +1100,
> Leslie Katz <lesliek ozemail com au> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately, using the spca5xx driver, I have only been able to get
> video images from the above webcam with resolution 176x144 or 320x240.
>
> Is anyone reading this using the above webcam? If so, have you been
> able to get a video image with resolution 352x288? How? Did the
> webcam just work? Can it be that my webcam is defective?

I have a related question. Currently, gnomemeeting captures QCIF
(176x144) video from my driver. But, I find it to have a severely small
viewing angle. I would much rather prefer to have my SIF (320x240)
source padded to CIF (352x288).

Iirc, vconvert.cxx from pwlib might be able to do this, but i'm not
sure how =\.