[GnomeMeeting-list] Accesing other people by gnomemeeting

Friends,
I am from Brasil and i am trying gnomemeeting to be used im my company.
I have already tested it within my company and it works OK.

Now i have to test it outside of my company and I dont unsderstand how to do that, i.e. I dont know how to address a call if not by ip address.

Id like to make calls to anyone just like MSN, AMSN, skipe by his e-mail address, subscribed name etc..

Could you help me ?

Regards
José Mauro

MSN Messenger: converse online com seus amigos . http://messenger.msn.com.br