Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to use AIM with Gnomemeeting?

Hello,

You'll have better luck using AIM with GAIM, which supports a handful of AIM formats.

More information here : http://gaim.sourceforge.net/

Damien, I have not forgotten you concerning the configure bug with openh323/pwlib sitting in non-standard paths :) I will try to make a report soon, just let me grab the latest material to check it still applies.

Vincent

Damien Sandras wrote:
GnomeMeeting is not usable with AIM, sorry. AIM has its own unpublished
protocol.

Le mardi 17 mai 2005 à 14:12 -0300, Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira a