Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Trying to connect to NetMeeting.

Hi

Try compiling GM 1.2.1 - see if that fixes the problems.

I had/have the same problem with 1.2.1 and Netmeeting - I get a
connection, excellent video quality and framerate - much better than
MSN and Yahoo's proprietary cam clients. - then the call disconnects.
I have all the required NAT port forwarding set up.

I wish I knew how to sort this out, aside from connecting to a linux
box at the other end!

Cheers
James