Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Configuration of the Creative Webcam Go

On Monday 09 May 2005 17:40, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le lundi 09 mai 2005 à 13:41 -0300, Juan Castro a écrit :
> > Hi all:
> >

> > I've done almost everything what Demian tells in FAQs in order to put
> > this camera, but I still don't get it to work with Gnomemeeting (and I
> > can't find how other people could do so...), and I'm extremely new in
> > Linux.
> >
> > I use Debian Sarge (march 25th, 2005 release) and it works with XAWTV
> > (in 1024x768 32 bits mode).
>
> Does it work in QCIF or CIF?
>
> > When i tried to configure it writing RGB24 in gconf-editor i got an
> > error message related to a missing color schema.
> >
> > Could you please lend me a hand in this?
> >
> > Thanks a lot in advance,

Problem solved:)
There was a lost module and the lack of it didn't allow me to change color
format parameters on the driver.
Thanks for the clue, Demian ;)

Best regards,

Juan
--
Juan Castro : Linux Registered User # 387882
Happily running GNU/Linux Debian Sarge :) on Linux Registered Machine # 288313