Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem :: Gnome Libraries + GM1.2.1

hi,
   thanks for the response. Well very soon I'll send the backtrace. But
a little question is there. Supposing I add one variable in a class say
RTPSession, and I initialize the variable in the constructor and I use
that variable in some function of RTPSession. So whether that'll create
any problem. Because here there is a slight change in the existing code.

And I hope recompiling the OpenH323 doesn't need recompiling the GM if I
have the change only in OpenH323

THanks and regards,
ashutosh.