Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Get a connection

Hi

Try ti call again now I am home now.

But check your firewall settings first.

Cheers Johnny

Peter K. Martin wrote:
Am Dienstag, 8. März 2005 19:39 schrieb Stefan Bruens:

You can try to call me, I have a working Setup ...

It seems that you were not online. I didn't find your address at ILS.
So I tried to reach Jonny Ström under
callto:ils.seconix.com/Johnny strom linuxvvasa com

GnomeMeeting told me that I am connected, but then happend nothing. The video-screen was frozen and I saw that some packages were sent but the audio connection was also not available. Do I have to change some settings?

Greetings
Peter