Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Get a connection

Le mardi 08 mars 2005 à 18:36 +0100, Peter K. Martin a écrit :
> When I try to get a connection by double-clicking an address of the
> addressbook - I tried it with serveral different addresses - every time after
> the third call Iget the message that the other side is not reachable.
>
> What's going on?
> NAT-Settings: IP-adress translation is active
>                     automatic testing of IP-adress is active
>                     IP-adress of NAT-/PAT-Routers 217.244.212.29
>                     STUN-support is active
>                     STUN-Server stun.voxgratia.org

Either you use STUN support or you use IP translation, depending on your
setup, but not both at the same time. (refer to the FAQ for more
details).

Most probably the people you are trying to join are just unreachable.

That problem won't happen anymore once we move to SIP as we have a few
tricks to work around broken configurations.