Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] connect

Hi

Make sure you have the firewalls configured right and that you have forwarded the needed ports in case you use NAT.

Read the FAQ on the gnomemeeting website.

Mitja wrote:
I have a Debian Sarge, GnomeMeetind 1.2.1.
I connected to ils.seconix.com and i see users but when i try to call the i got i message that user is off line. My friend has a Windows XP and he is online and i see him and he see me but i got a message that he also try to call me but without success. I try to call some persons and just with two i connect and for awhile i was disconected.
Thanks,

Mitja