Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question about Quicknet and GnomemeetingNG

Once upon a time Sunday 26 June 2005 2:21 pm, Bruce Ferrell wrote:

> Derek mentioned to me a month or so back someone had gotten nixj to work
> under 2.6.  I don't know if that was ever checked into CVS.
That was me that had it running under 2.6  not sure if Derek submitted it to
cvs.  i had one problem  i havent fixed yet.    and that is the ioctls  that
the driver used worked inconssistently.  i need to learn how to convert the
driver over to sysfs  to have the driver working properlly.  and i havent
dont that yet.  but i did get dial tone a couple of times.  othertimes the
driver wouldnt open the device.

--
Dennis Gilmore  RHCE
<dennis AT ausil DOT us> http://www.ausil.us