Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Can't get video image

Hello,

Sn9c102 is a driver that requires V4L2. However, our V4L2 plugin is
tagged as "experimental". Feel free to fix any problem you encounter.
None of the developers has a V4L2-enabled webcam, so it is not possible
for us to fix anything.

The plugin has been reported to work with some cameras, but it could be
broken for others...