[GnomeMeeting-list] Cannot check addresses on ILS servers apart from ils.seconix.com

I am trying to use an alternative to ils.seconix.com as I am having
problems registering with that server

I can set another ILS directory in preferences, directory settings,
users directory, but if I want to check the address book for a new ILS
server I must add a new address book for that server.

When adding a new address book for the ILS server there are several
fields which are not documented:
Base DN
Search Scope
Search Attribute

If I use the same settings as for ils.seconix.com I either get no
response or errors.

Does anyone know what these settings are or more specifically what they
should be set to?

Regards,

Pward