[GnomeMeeting-list] Cannot restart GM for 15-20 minutes after shutting it down

I am running Fedora Core 4 and GM 1.2.1

If I shut down GM (quit not close) I am unable to restart it for quite
some time afterwards. I can't give you an exact time, but in the region
of 15-20 minutes.

I thought at first it may be because I was registered with an ILS server
and could not reregister until the old entry timed out (I saw some
reference to this problem in bugzilla) but this does not seem to be the
problem as I have tried restarting without registering to a server.

It is because of other issues that I want to be able to change settings,
quit, then restart.

I have seen some similar issues in bugzilla and the mailing list, but
not quite the same as this, does anyone have any suggestions as to what
may be the problem, or how I could further diagnose this?

Regards,

Pward