[GnomeMeeting-list] high frequencies background

Hi,

I use gnomemeeting to call only one computer with a DSL access. So I
never test with another computer. During the call, the voice are
clear, but there is an annoying high frequencies background for both
side. If the load on the dsl computer is important (compile something
for example), the noise disappear for me. I tried to unplug the
micros, but it seems not correlated. Do you have an idea for its
origin? Sound card, codec?

cheers,

--
Fabrice Salvaire