Re: Fw: [GnomeMeeting-list] MS-compatibility

Thanks Simon!
I finally got to try it last night, it worked.

At first it stopped some 20 times or so after 20 seconds, then w/o
changing anything, it connected and stayed up for 1.5 hours.

I could not see the other party though, they could see me. What did I do
wrong?

Gaby

--
MAGNA Computer Corp.
Your First Resort for IT Solutions

7540 Municipal Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
http://www.magna.net   phone: 1-877-217-2072   or 1-407-352-2402
fax: 1-407-352-8836

THIS COMMUNICATION IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE RECIPIENT(S) ABOVE.
PLEASE DISCARD IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR.