[GnomeMeeting-list] Webcam recommendation

Jan,

Thanks so much for your encouraging reply.

I may be guilty of the "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" fallacy, but I've just got video in gnomemeeting for the first time and I think it's because of something different I tried.

Before getting ready to run gnomemeeting one more time to generate some material in /messages to forward to the list, I fiddled with my driver. It has three settings: v4l only, v4l2 only and both v4l and v4l2 at once (the default).

Until a short time ago, I'd only been using the default. I just switched the setting to v4l2 only and images suddenly appeared.

That means, I hope, that I won't have to bother the list anymore about this particular problem.

Thanks again,

Leslie