Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Webcam recommendation

Leslie Katz a écrit :
Until a short time ago, I'd only been using the default. I just switched the setting to v4l2 only and images suddenly appeared.

That means, I hope, that I won't have to bother the list anymore about this particular problem.

I notice you didn't tell us much about the culprit. Please tell us what camera it is, so we know what to do when someone else has the same problem!

For the moment we just know that there is an anonymous camera whose driver is by default v4l+v4l2, and should be switched to v4l2 to work... If the default is broken, we surely will see others coming with the same problem.

Thanks to have taken the time to troubleshoot the issue!

Snark on #gnomemeeting