[GnomeMeeting-list] Using a specific IP address

I am trying to go through a NAT firewall that I can't control using vtun
to build a tunnel to a host with a public IP, and running gnugk on that
host. (I know, gnomemeeting v1.2 should do that, but I want to do it
anyway).

Packets are correctly coming to the start of the tunnel, but they are
not read by gnomemeeting.

For this to happen I think that I should force gnomemeeting to use the
IP address of the tunnel. Instead, gnomemeeting uses the main IP address
of the machine.

Is there a way to get the same effect of -S in nmap or the -I option of
ping with gnomemeeting?

Please, please, tell me "yes"... 8^)
--
Ciao,