Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 1.2 with KDE 3.3.2 under Suse 9.1 sticks in startup

Hi Martin,

> As I like GM, if you need beta testers for future GM releases or help in
> translating documentation from English towards German I would like to offer
> my help.

feel free to test and break GM at your powers. If you manage to make GM
behave weird or even broken, then please post the circumstances here or
on our devel mailing list. German translation is pretty actively
maintained. If however you find problems or bad translations, please
post them here too. =)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian