Re: [OT] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PB with recalling an IP number

Selon PUYDT Julien <jpuydt free fr>:

OK i ll snark on #gnomemeeting to check how it works ... and did you stop the
Gaim-gnomemeeting developpement ?? or will the gossip plugin be easily ported
to gaim ??? at least the gossip version will be exelent to show how this
concept can be truly excelent .....

--
Michel memeteau
0624808051