Re: [OT] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PB with recalling an IP number

Le lundi 10 janvier 2005 à 22:54 +0100, michel memeteau a écrit :
> OK , I have a no-ip addrese as well but , the point is , I want to be able to
> recall the people that call me during the day , and when they are not on the
> ils , then I fail on the IP that have changed ,.
> Then Julien , I ve checked gossip because , I was searching for its
> gnomemeeting plugin who talk about , is there a cvs version to test ????
>
> By the way , phonegaim released a windows beta , it would be a great think ,
> but you cannot choose your SIP registrar you are stuck with an australian
> one .....  for sure the DBUS gnomemeeting gossip , while override this !!!

GnomeMeeting SIP is being worked on and will support several registrars,
at the same time. The URL in the history will then be right and
independant of the IP address as it will be dependant on the registrar.

We will install a registrar on seconix.com.