Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] calling via diamondcard.us

Le mardi 22 février 2005 à 14:54 +0000, Thierry Lepoint a écrit :

> If I use the "Edition --> Preferences --> Page 5/10", a click on the
> button so as to detect NAT led 2 times to a blocking of the GM window.

Because you clicked several times on the button (known bug). Just click
once, and wait, be patient, and you will get the result.

> So I went to "Preferences -> General --> NAT.
> I have: "Activer traduction IP"
>             "Activer vérification d'IP"
>             "adresse NAT: IP_number"

And have you forwarded the required ports (if any) ?

> Then I went to GATEKEEPER:
> Host: Gatekeeper
> ID: not given
> Host: gk.ast.diamondcard.us
> Alias: my_count_number
> Passwd: my_number (both were provided by diamondcard.us)

Correct

> However I cannot get in touch with somebody: the answer is "Utilisateur
> non trouvé"

Does it register correctly with the GK?
Are you sure of your NAT setup?

That's the first thing to check (unfortunately)