[GnomeMeeting-list] calling via diamondcard.us

Hello all,

I installed GnomeMeeting-1.2.0 (Gentoo) in order to take advantge of the new PC-to-phone system. I obtained a regitration and a PIN numbers from "diamondcard.us". I encoded them in the configuration page of Gnomemeeting.

How can I get a call to 32-2-5267356 (my office) in Belgium?

My second question is that I have no access to the manual (in Help, "sommaire" is not activated).

Many thanks in advance to take these question into account.

Thierry

--
web site    : http://www.first30.org
H.323 phone : callto:ils.seconix.com/thierry lepoint tiscali be