Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question regarding PC-to-Phone Calls

Yeah thanks.
   Definitely h/w is must. I mean I will be mostly going for Quicknet
PhoneJack. So this means that I can use the services of My ISP with this
GM and h/w.
But what I asked about the OpenH323 PSTN Gateway codec support was that
correct (if you can throw some light on that) or not?