[GnomeMeeting-list] SIP interoperability question? GM + VoIP SIP service on same LAN

Hi, I am about to get a VoIP SIP service at home [1]. Gives me free
phone calls from PC to phone all over Europe for a low price.

I saw that GM is to support SIP in the close future. I am just wondering
what does that mean in terms of interoperability.

Could I have conflicts if on the same LAN I have both GnomeMeeting (SIP
compatible) and this adapter [2] to which my phone will be connected?

Other question: will people with GM be able to call me directly on my
phone? (that's probably a question I should keep to my service provider)

[1] http://www.telio.no
[2] http://www.telio.no/faq/?138