Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] OpenH323 + Camera + H.263 card support

hi,
   Thanks for this information. So if H.263 is as good as MPEG-2 card, so
does that mean that I can have MPEG-2 based card for the support of H.263.
Actually my problem is that how to support H.263 codec in GnomemMeeting.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
And can anyone please tell me any such card.
Actually I need to freeze some H/W requirements for this.

One more thing related to the Camera Query. It means I have to patch
GnomeMeeting for the support of H.263. But I have patched the OpenH323 with
the famous ffmpeg library which voxgratia says that it is H.263 codec
support. So does that mean that I need to separately patch my GnomeMeeting
with H.263 codec support. If yes then can you please tell me from where can
I get that patch.
And also from the discussion from you and Mr. Kilian I understood that I can
have any WebCam/PTZ Cam for my Videoconferencing application which is
supported by Linux. Is that true or I am making some mistake.

Anyway thanks for the help.
Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma.