Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] netmeeting+speex+gnomemeeting-1.2.0

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 07:04:53PM +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le lundi 07 février 2005 à 18:37 +0100, Konrad Karl a écrit :

> > > Try to provide a full backtrace or it will be of no help.
> > > --
> > >  _      Damien Sandras
> >

> > Is this good enough?
> >

> Unfortunately not... :(
>
> Can you tell us when it is crashing? Is it random?

To me it looks like random for now. I am trying to figure out how to
reproduce it but for now I have not  detected a pattern.
(will try with speek 8k only and no video). Counterpart is
Windows XP with MyPhone, speex 8k and no video too.

it even happened immediately after startup. I was still able to
continue voice conversation and if I remember correctly also
video was still fine ....

Greetings,

Konrad.