[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [Xmeeting-ohphonex] Free Software/Open Source Telephony-Summit in Germany

Hi Craig and Damien,

Was there ever a follow-up or wrapup session writeup, or conclusions from this conference? In testing the openh323-based/pwlib-based application ohphoneX (which is otherwise regarded as a blessing by this community), a study by a serious but friendly commercial MCU vendor (Codian) found the following defects, as listed below.

I'd like to know whether these problems are in the openh323 or pwlib layers, and thus common to GnomeMeeting, for example, or specific to the otherwise very nice ohphoneX implementation.

Apologies to Mark Blake for quoting his e-mail without permission, but I think these are things that ought to be addressed by the ohphoneX/GM developers and user community and should not have to be worked around by vendors: