[GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with Video Tx quality

Hi!!

I´ve just run my Gnomemeeting aplication and I have been able to make the video transmition betwen 2 laptops in a wireless LAN. The problem is that I can see the video but the quality is very bad. I think it´s not a problem with the webcam because bafore making the call the video quality is very good, but when the call is stablished I almost can´t see my shape in a green shadow. I have been changing the preference transmition setting but it´s not comming better.

Could someone tell what can be the problem?

Thank you in advance

Jon Casasempere